Advice on MOXF8 Tutorials

Reaction score
I just got a new MOXF8 and I'd like to get a video tutorial or an e book or some kind of instructional package. I've seen a couple online and I would really appreciate a knowledgeable recommendation. Also, any other referrals to sites with good info. Last question. I want to get a package of Hammond B3 voices. I've watched the demos for B's Knees and Organimation...but have not decided. Any recommendations?
Thanks, TQ

Reaction score
I just got a new MOXF8 and I'd like to get a video tutorial or an e book or some kind of instructional package. I've seen a couple online and I would really appreciate a knowledgeable recommendation. Also, any other referrals to sites with good info. Last question. I want to get a package of Hammond B3 voices. I've watched the demos for B's Knees and Organimation...but have not decided. Any recommendations?
Thanks, TQ
Thank you, I'll check out your suggestions.

Reaction score
I'll echo what Gary said about motifator.com. Its a great resource.
If the manual for the MOX is anything like the Motif manual, I know how you feel. Its absolutely horrible. I learned more by just experimenting on my own.

Reaction score
I'll echo what Gary said about motifator. Its a great resource.
If the manual for the MOX is anything like the Motif manual, I know how you feel. Its absolutely horrible. I learned more by just experimenting on my own.
Yeah, the manual sucks! I found some cool downloadable videos on two sites. The one you both recommended, Motifator and Keyfax. That said, I'm still looking for some advice regarding the B3 voice packages. Organimator vs. B's Knees. Any experience with them?

Ask a Question