can i find a keyboard under $1,000?

Reaction score
I'm new to the post, so in sorry if these questions have been asked, but I'm looking for a keyboard that I can record multiple layers on with simple playback as well as the ability to while recording, actually punch in at certain points, edit, regardless of timing while recording, it has the ability for you to just punch in the tempo overall and have it playback seemlessly at the hit of a button. In addition, I'm looking for this keyboard, workstation, arranger or synth to have rca inputs as well as either 1/8", 1/4" and/or xlr inputs in order to record/sample for a measure with the ability to continually loop that playback...

So, does any such thing exist?
If so, for under $1,000?

I know it's a lot to ask, but I gotta figure in this day and age it's at least possible.

Reaction score
What I've found so far for $500 or less has sampling ability from an external source via 1/8" Jack or rca cables, and can record 8 or more tracks, but recording those keyboard tracks entails playing the entire song real time with no ability to 'cut and paste' or 'punch in'...

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I don't think anything out there meets all of your criteria at any price.

Good quality sampling keyboards generally start around $1600 and up.

Or you might be able to fake it by adding a looping pedal to a cheaper keyboard.

Gary

Ask a Question