casio ctk 7200

Reaction score
I have been learning on a Yamaha psr e333 which is a good keyboard but a bit basic I went into my local music shop and was impressed by the casio 7200 and how much you get for your money it is only 30 pounds more than the Yamaha psr e 433 which I compared to what I have now and is not that much different , speakers the same size etc

I liked the draw bars on the casio and the bigger watt speakers and seemed to have a great layout and nice features

I always thought casio were not a credible option to the Yamaha , maybe I am wrong ?

maybe the build quality is not as good ? I tempted to put on my Christmas list as at 299 seem good value to me

mark

Reaction score
been reading a few threads on here as regards casio , seems a common problem is noisy/poor quality keys ..mmmm may not be such a bargain after all maybe need to save my pennies for a roland or nord

mark

The Y_man

Reaction score
As I have written elsewhere - heaps of features BUT.....
  • Check the tones/sounds - the pianos are weak, strings very harsh IMHO
  • Proprietary "rhythm" files - hard to get different patterns from the net etc
  • Keys are a bit creaky.
  • Harmoniser that can sound like cacophony

The Y-man

Reaction score
thanks for reply I think I looking at a couple other models Yamaha and roland instead of the casio
don't like the idea of the poor quality keys , the psr e333 I have now the keys are very good to say its a base model

mark

Ask a Question