Casio CTK 900 Question

Reaction score
I bought this keyboard a long time ago and now I want to learn more about it so I have been messing around with it. Maybe It's the fact that I'm a guitarist and not a keyboard player but I find myself getting very frustrated with the directions and try things myself.

It appears that I have been able to put the synth and the organ sounds together when using the casio one finger chord button however I don't know how to get it so I can just play the organ tones alone now. Even when I press the drawbar organ tone button the synth still plays with the organ. Does anyone possibly have a suggestion so I know how to use my organ tones by themselves again without a synth?? Thanks

Reaction score
Hi,

I play on a Casio CTK3200. It has a Rhythm feature and a Tone feature. So if I want to just play organ tones I select: Tone button and enter number 051 for Rock Organ 1. Press the Start button to play. There are several organ tones on my keyboard. I press the up/down button to change tones. If your synth and organ tones play together, maybe just turn off the keyboard and restart? Just an idea. Hope this helps.

Reaction score
I bought this keyboard a long time ago and now I want to learn more about it so I have been messing around with it. Maybe It's the fact that I'm a guitarist and not a keyboard player but I find myself getting very frustrated with the directions and try things myself.

It appears that I have been able to put the synth and the organ sounds together when using the casio one finger chord button however I don't know how to get it so I can just play the organ tones alone now. Even when I press the drawbar organ tone button the synth still plays with the organ. Does anyone possibly have a suggestion so I know how to use my organ tones by themselves again without a synth?? Thanks

Load down the manual and look from E16 on:
http://support.casio.com/manualfile.php?rgn=1&cid=008005019

Ask a Question