Casio CZ synth MIDI patch transfer program?

Reaction score
Anyone still using a Casio CZ synthesizer? I'm curious to know what SysEx program(s) you use to successfully transfer patch data to and from the CZ.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I don't have a CZ, but if you're using a Windows computer then MIDI-OX is a good SysEx librarian program.

Then again, any DAW that can send and receive SysEx messages (some of them cannot) should work for you.

There are also virtual MIDI controller apps for tablets and phones that can send SysEx data to your keyboard.

What operating system are you using-- Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android?

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I use the free SysEx Librarian program for Mac. Other programs have given me mixed results. I was wondering if there's a standard one people prefer.

For iOS I like the CZ Touch editor/library app. The creator (Chadwick Wood) also has a free program called Better Live Routings that improves upon the Mac's own MIDI handshake when sending MIDI data via WiFi to and from an iPhone or iPad.

Ask a Question