Curious avatar . .

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Hi Oriane,
You have a curious avatar. o_OIt is one of those matrix QR barcodes. Is it real? If I scanned it would I get a surprise? Maybe a picture of a pretty girl? Yes? What do the two hands mean?:)

Oriane Lima

Hold on
Reaction score
Hello Ray, it contains the code of a little book I wrote about the memories of my infancy and the loving relationship I had with my father, my mother, my brother and my uncles, all deceased. In particular it is a very tender memory I have of my father. The qr code in this image however doesn't work(?). I will tell this a bit, tomorrow, ok? It is an image of love. Thank you Ray for asking. It

Oriane Lima

Hold on
Reaction score
Hi, Ray!

"You have a curious avatar. Is it real?" Well, it was to be, But it does not work. It sends you to where it was made, http://q-r.to/badaU1 and only mentions that it's working (?).

"If I scanned I would I get a surprise? Maybe a picture of a pretty girl ... " Lol. It could well be.

"What do the two hands mean?" They represent the friendship that I had for my father, my mother, and my brother, all deceased. The hands are the logo of a book about my childhood, which I dedicated to my 6 grandchildren. You can check here in this link.

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/6d4ff2de-27b2-420b-b312-5c9138d02e9a

Unfortunately it is in Portuguese, but at least you can see the Zeppelin Bus. The kind of story that I tell to the little ones, you can check here in this paragraph:

"The kite flew gently carried by the wind above the Amazon river. Dad gave me the line and I was now who bucked the bird. I tried, awkwardly maneuvering with the line, with hand movements to the right and to the left, or up, feeling the force that the animal had to come off and fly happy to no end. After riding for a while, Dad says, "go giving line, son" I did exactly what he told me, and kind of went hastily giving line
The kite was already flying far into the sky, and I almost no longer felt his strength. Now maintaining a smooth relationship with me through a big belly made by the line. We look both to the reel. The line was almost over. Nervously I shouted: "Dad line're running out!" "Never mind, son," he says, "Release the line, son, let it go away!" And that's what I did. We were both paralyzed.
At that very moment I felt an incredible euphoria. The line slowly dragging through the water, and the kite increasingly away, vanishing of sight. I could not believe in what I had just experienced. Seen from afar an adult and a child, both looking at the sky and nothing could be seen beyond the sand, water and a few seagulls (Fernão Capelos) flying freely in the blue sky and a barking pooch.
As an adult, my father liked to disagree with my opinions, made a subtle play just to spite me and see my reactions. I discovered and entered willingly into his game. On a night of new year Dad was gone, levitating, illuminated by the popping of fireworks and broken color. I always get emotional on the night of New Year , to see the line slipping away." This really happened.

I made a song dedicated to my father, based in this history.

Thank you for asking Ray:cool:

Last edited:

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Your story is beautiful Oriane. I can feel the warmth and love you have for your family from your story
I can feel it too in your music. Thanks for sharing.

Ask a Question