Hello Newbie here

Reaction score
Hello all,

New to the forum and I'm just getting reacquainted with playing Keyboards again after a long break ( 10 years to be exact )

Been playing bass in my band this pass decade with my band so the boards sat for a long time.

I'm in Boston Ma and I am looking forward to learning from this forum.

Thanks

Ciano

Reaction score
Thx everyone!

Gary i will look into it and all your help.

Ray..haha..yup..sometimes i look at it and shake my head.....i really do hve a problem.

Reaction score
Hi Alchemy,

Yes they are about 1/2 of my collection.......been collecting since 1985. My other 1/2 are mostly vintage fenders and music mans.

Reaction score
Now I see they appear to all be bass guitars, wow. By the way, I'm new here too.
But yes, there does appear to be some very knowledgeable and helpful people in here. Very interesting discussions too.
Seems kinda dead all of the sudden for some reason. I hope I didn't run people off.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Alchemy >>> Discussion in here is dead cause it's the end of Summer and people are scurrying about getting back into business before Winter rears its ugly head again.

Myself I'm moving over the next two weeks so I'll have very limited keyboard time at the computer and I'll be disconnected for a week or so until I get moved and settled.

In the meantime, people will just have to figure out their hardware problems without me :D

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
In the meantime, people will just have to figure out their hardware problems without me :D

Gary
This is terrible news!

Everyone here will feel the pain of your absence. . Believe me!

Since you will not be here to fix our kb's . I think we will all probably take up harmonica or kazoo. Those don't need computers and midi and DAW and such . . .:eek:
So when you come back on line here . . You will be all alone:( we will all be over at the kazoo forum.

:p

Ask a Question