Hello

Reaction score
Hi I just joined this site, I am a musician for a long time all my music is church related but lately I have been wanting to get me a arranger keyboard so I found this site. hopefully I will find some info on that type of keyboard from other users. My main keyboards are the Roland RD700 which is my controller I also have Yamaha MOXF6 Korg Micostation Korg N364 all of these I have hooked up using midi.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hi Monchito, welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you have a very decent rig. Do you do any MIDI recording? We'd all love to hear some of your work.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
No I only use my setup for the sounds since I can mix the sounds from each keyboard and just play the Roland. We are recording a album should be out by next year crossing my fingers lol.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Don't forget the Roland BK series, also a very nice arranger, and Casio just introduced the very very nice MZ-X series this year which is also professional quality gear.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I have been looking at the Korg Pa600 or the Yamaha Psr S 770 which are the ones i might get but been watching the Casio Privia PX 560 which has kinda of a backing band and its 88 keys even thou i want to be able to travel with it too me it might be too large even thou it does not weigh that much only with a good hard case..

Fred Coulter

Collector of ancient keyboards
Reaction score
Part of the reason I was asking was that the Yamaha arrangers have a very active community, sharing styles etc. I'm not so sure about the others. If you're evenly decided between a couple of keyboards, that might be enough to push you over towards the Yamaha.

But if a Yamaha is not on your final list, it shouldn't be enough to add it to the list.

Reaction score
I do like the Yamaha i also considered PSR S 650 i might end up with the 770 but it looks like some of the other boards are aleast good also. I have been looking at reviews on youtube my local guitarcenter only have the low priced arrangers i tried the Privia CPD 700 and the styles sounded like the ctk 6000 that they had there . Not bad but i wanted something with more flexibility having more intros fills and i might have to record some of my own stuff to.

Ask a Question