Hi Can Anyone tell me how the easy way record my playing to card on a wk 7600

Reaction score
Hi Ive just purchased a WK 7600 I cannot seem to find the easy way ( switches to press) to record to memory card the music I am playing , so I can play back and correct any issues
Thank you for reading this

Reaction score
Hi Ive just purchased a WK 7600 I cannot seem to find the easy way ( switches to press) to record to memory card the music I am playing , so I can play back and correct any issues
Thank you for reading this

Hello Norman. I have same model. What I do is to record first on the sequencer, then after all mixing and adjustments I press Audio Record button, it start flashing, when I am ready I press the button again, it changes from flashing to lit, and after the "Wait" message I press Start/Stop button. When the melody is finished I press again Audio Record button and that's it.
Recording in the SDHC card demands a huge amount of wide band, unless you get a class 10 card, you will get some halts and skips in your recording. Good luck!

Ask a Question