Korg X 50 restarts

Reaction score
HI all i have this Korg x50 which i had been using for quite some time with no problem whatso ever.
Suddenly at my gig recently it restarted and went into a blank screen with a beepin sound like in a ups when the power goes off
After some time i reconnected to another powersupply . The same problem it came on and after some time restarts and goes into a blank screen
Would be grateful if anyone could help me out on this

thanks so much in advance

Bosco

Reaction score
This is difficult to say. If you can open up the keyboard and reseat the connectors you might get a lucky break. If this doesn't work then I would try Korg technical support and see what they might recommend:

http://i.korg.com/support

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Sounds to me like a component is going into thermal overload and shutting down. Take it to a qualified tech and stop using it until they take a look at it before it blows out completely and takes half the components with it.

Gary

Reaction score
Could it be a 3rd party file you have installed ?. Worth doing a factory restore to see if it stops doing it.

Reaction score
Could it be a 3rd party file you have installed ?. Worth doing a factory restore to see if it stops doing it.
No, it had something to do with hardware, I took it to a repairman and now it is working well. I still don't know the cause tho.

Reaction score
No, it had something to do with hardware, I took it to a repairman and now it is working well. I still don't know the cause tho.
Kindly check with technician what he did with it to fix the problem? I have the same problem and got it checked with 2 3 technicians and they replaced 2/3 things but problem still there... Kindly email me solution at (e-mail address removed)

Ask a Question