Kronos sequencer and recording "events"

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm creating a sequence and I've recorded one track. Now I am ready to record another track. While I'm recording the other track, I accidentally mute the first track. Now, whenever I start the sequence, the first track mutes on the measure I accidentally muted it. Sigh.....I can't find where I can deleted that event without deleting the entire track.

Thoughts?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
First of all stuff like this is why I use a computer to do my sequences, not 80 gazillion buttons and a 4 inch screen. :)

Somewhere in your Kronos menus must be a "MIDI Event Editor" that allows you to edit data byte by byte and note by note.

Since I'm assuming the Kronos manuals are at least a couple of phone books thick all I can recommend is to go thru the Sequencer Sections and look for an "Event Edit" section.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I have looked at that around the measure number it happened at. But there's nothing that appears to be related to track mute. I'm not even sure how to find it in the manuals. I was hoping someone here had the same experience. I'm sure it will be right under my nose.

Reaction score
Thanks, I already found the answer. There was a SysEx message on the second track. I was looking at the events on the Muted track instead of the one I recorded. I also didn't know to look for that particular event message.

Ask a Question