Midi keyboard software program

Reaction score
Can somebody please recommend me a really easy to use midi keyboard software program for Windows 7. It would be great if I could also record my own sounds and get the keyboard to play them.

Reaction score
I personaly have been using Cubase my self for quite long time and to be honest i find it extremely easy to use with midi controller once you get around the program, its not that hard. I learned how to use the program with midi keyboard in one day and everyday am learning new stuff. Not only you can record your own sounds but you can also create them, modify them, program your midi controller, split the keyboard into 5 different instruments/sounds or more(basicly how ever much you need), also assign only one sound on one key etc. With correct vst's you can do whatever you imagine :)

p.s. also something thats really heplful well atleast in my case, if you get drunk and play something or record it but you have no idea what you played, it nicely displays you on the screen everything you played on every track note by note :p

Ask a Question