My new music on my new channel. Super Epic Live performances

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Haven't been on here for years. But thought I'd stop by since I'm always getting these emailed newsletters.

Here's a link to a new video series I have just started where I take a piece of Trailer Music and do a live cover of it.

Always welcome questions, comments, likes, and especially subs! ;-)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Is that a Roli Seaboard I see there? Do you find it worth the money?

Awesome track btw.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
That was awesome! Great sound, and I like the effects you were able to achieve. Hope to see more of you on the forum! :)

Reaction score
Is that a Roli Seaboard I see there? Do you find it worth the money?

Awesome track btw.

Gary ;)
Hey, sorry for the late reply. Didn't sign up for emails on this thread. Whoops.

So, yeah!! It is totally worth the money! So worth the money that I purchase the 49 key version as well. Can't wait to use it. They will both feature heavily in the next couple of video clips.

The organic feel you get from this this is unimaginable until you sit down with it. It makes normal keys feel so primitive and lifeless. The extra expression is just incredible. It is a bit of a learning curve though, and probably not for everybody

Reaction score
Very awesome! Are you using the East West Symphonic Choirs for the choir sound? That's something that I'd like to explore.

Reaction score
Also, what's the keyboard your doing the heavy parts on? I'm trying to figure out what the control panel on top is.

Thanks again!

Ask a Question