Pendotiba

Oriane Lima

Hold on
Reaction score
Pendotiba is an original word of the Indian Tupi-Guarani language, which literally means: Pinery. It is the place where I Live. I want to thank Michael and Gary, for their guidelines on how to use the memory register in Psre 433 and sound recording. Thanks to Fred and all, by the guidelines on the use of transcription softs.

I did a little film with some images, playing Pendotiba as a musical background. I post it also in SoundCloud too.

https://soundcloud.com/orianelima/a-pendotiba

Here is the score of Pendotiba I did in Finale 2014 (probably there are a few wrong spelling, etc... but, I am quite pleased.) I had to do it manually though, because I could't figure out the "split point", rsrsrs.

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/6ae8bbf0-5234-422c-8d33-c0f49713613b

Last edited:

Oriane Lima

Hold on
Reaction score
Lovely piece! Enjoyed seeing the paintings too :)
You know, Becky, music is much like painting. All those shades of color and tone nuances, can also be felt and developed in music. These two misteries, Art and Music: "Art exists because life is not enough for us" and "Without Music, life would be a mistake". Thanks for mentioning it; an old hobby.:)

Reaction score
You know, Becky, music is much like painting. All those shades of color and tone nuances, can also be felt and developed in music. These two misteries, Art and Music: "Art exists because life is not enough for us" and "Without Music, life would be a mistake". Thanks for mentioning it; an old hobby.:)

I'm just getting into the hobby myself! Just difficult trying to find time for it. I suppose I need to make time!

Oriane Lima

Hold on
Reaction score
I'm just getting into the hobby myself! Just difficult trying to find time for it. I suppose I need to make time!

Becky, go ahead. If you have a coach in your area, say, just to begin with, one hour a week is more than enough (remember, the time that has passed, never returns). This weekly "one hour" for a brief period of time, would be ideal to learn the basics and to start practicing. Start using acrylic paint because it has no odor or solvents, as acrylic paint dissolves in water. (Keep the brushes always immersed in water, otherwise, they harden). Art seems to activate the intellect. Music seems to access emotions. The act of painting is a whiff of calm and relaxing to the mind.:):cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbmusichelp

Latest Threads