Please help to select Keyboard: Casio WK-245 V/s. CTK-6200???

Which is best One??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hi,

I can't decide which one is best to buy between, Keyboards: Casio WK-245 V/s. CTK-6200. Pricewise difference i'm not counting on but i would like to go for advanced and long term good one. I'm advance level keyboard player So, want to go for a keyboard which has advance and more features. Please Help me????

Thanks,
Nick

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I cast my vote for the CTK-6600.

If you wait for next month's Black Friday sales you'll probably find them heavily discounted at retailers in the US.

Also look for the WK-6600 which is electronically the same keyboard with 76 keys instead of 61. It should also end up being heavily reduced in price.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I cast my vote for the CTK-6600.

If you wait for next month's Black Friday sales you'll probably find them heavily discounted at retailers in the US.

Also look for the WK-6600 which is electronically the same keyboard with 76 keys instead of 61. It should also end up being heavily reduced in price.

Gary ;)
==============================================================================

Thanks Gary for suggestion. If you have to choose between Keyboards: Casio WK-245 V/s. CTK-6200. What would be your selection?

Nick.

Ask a Question