Roland VA-5

Reaction score
I have had a Roland va-5 for many years but never got the factory discs with it.( so cant access the styles on keyboard bank) Does anyone have the 2 floppy discs that came with it and can you email me copies of the contents please... Id be so grateful as Roland no longer support this keyboard

thanks

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

I've moved your topic to the Roland section - hopefully someone will be able to help you find what you are looking for :)

Reaction score
I really hope someone can helpl me :)
Hej snowboarder68,

I tried to find a solution for your problem in another Rolandforum. This person wrote:

I had VA7 and I've never had a factory disks with styles. I have used all the styles in .STL format which I collected from the Internet and recorded them on a floppy and zip drive. On the Internet there are styles that are obtained with VA series, so it is not necessary to have the factory original discs.
For now, use google as I do, and later, if you want, I can send you a lot of styles in .STL format, but I do not know which is from VA5 factory discs.

Perhaps this can help you ?

Reaction score
just tell me your email adress, and i will send you mine. i also have em55's factory disk too, which had new and more va formatted styles back in 2002.

Reaction score
I have had a Roland va-5 for many years but never got the factory discs with it.( so cant access the styles on keyboard bank) Does anyone have the 2 floppy discs that came with it and can you email me copies of the contents please... Id be so grateful as Roland no longer support this keyboard

thanks
I just received a Roland VA-5 that I purchased on Ebay. Like you it did not come with any floppy discs for demos or style discs. Were you able to get them and if so, could you e-mail copies to me to? Thank you so much in advance!

Reaction score
Hi! I have the VA7 and all the disks i can send them in zip-format, send your mail, - Levi

thanks

Reaction score
I just received a Roland VA-5 that I purchased on Ebay. Like you it did not come with any floppy discs for demos or style discs. Were you able to get them and if so, could you e-mail copies to me to? Thank you so much in advance!
For some reason this message system will not let me post my e-mail address - how do I do that?

Reaction score
I have noticed thst to, strange? You could try to Sms me your Email at *****

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I do not have Short Message Service on my cellphone. I do have messenger service and that is how I attempted to send my e-mail address to you. By any chance are you a Facebook Member - I could private message you there. Or do you have Skype? I really do appreciate your help.

Reaction score
I fear that if i try to write a webadress such as facebook it will be blocked.. but try to search Levi Turunen on Facebook, if you find a big keyboard as top-picture, you have foun me!

Ask a Question