What can a Korg Kronos offer me that my Trinity Plus can't?

Reaction score
Hi all,

Have been looking at the Korg Kronos as an alternative to my old Trinity Plus. I don't play that much these days but I do like nice gear and was wondering what the Kronos would do that my Trinity can't.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Hi all,

Have been looking at the Korg Kronos as an alternative to my old Trinity Plus. I don't play that much these days but I do like nice gear and was wondering what the Kronos would do that my Trinity can't.

Thanks in advance!
First of all, I think it's great that you love Korg sounds, because I do, too. I can recommend the Kronos because it is a Korg, even though my new baby is the Kross, and that's since last June. I also own a Triton Pro and it shares some of the same sounds as the Kross. As far as updating, you can certainly do that because you would be buying the next generations in keyboards, which, I think, can only enhance your performing and songwriting, if you so desire. Hope this helps you.

Ask a Question