which keyboard roland eo9 or yamaha i455

Reaction score
which keyboard is preferred to buy in the following ,is Roland eo9 or Yamaha psr i455,please reply me

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
No personal experience with either board but I'd advise watching some youtube demos and actually taking each model for a test drive in a local store to help make up your mind.

Only you can determine which features you consider to be essential and ultimately it will boil down to the sound quality to your ears.

Bring along a good set of headphones for your test drive so all things will be on a pretty much equal footing.

Gary

Reaction score
I seen demos ,but the problem is I can't do test drive,because there are no stores near me that offers test drives,I mean if you know about those keyboards please reply me,because Yamaha par i455 has less quality sounds when compared to Roland, but Roland doesn't have the USB port which Yamaha has.so reply me

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
If you like the Roland over the Yamaha but the only thing holding you back is the lack of a USB port, don't let that stop you from choosing the Roland, because you can buy a MIDI-to-USB interface. Or are you talking about a USB port for plugging in a thumb drive?

Reaction score
If you like the Roland over the Yamaha but the only thing holding you back is the lack of a USB port, don't let that stop you from choosing the Roland, because you can buy a MIDI-to-USB interface. Or are you talking about a USB port for plugging in a thumb drive?

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I mean I want to copy recorded files from keyboard to pen drive

You should be able to play MIDI recordings to a DAW and record them there, or play them on the keyboard and record the audio output on the computer.

Ask a Question