XB-2 Version 2 ROMs

Reaction score
Hi XB-2 owners,

For those who are still on the version 1 of the Hammond XB-2 or for those whose EPROMs failed: I can deliver the Vernsion 2 sets of EPROMs. They are easy to install and give a lot of possibilities over Version 1. Check out xb2.oldew.nl, it is connected to a webshop for international payment. I normally ship within a week to anywhere in the world.

The ROMs are no cure for XB-2's with a defective CPU or Custom chip.

I am currently very happy with my XB-2 in conjunction with the Neo Instruments Ventilator, this combination gives the sound of the XB-2 a big boost.

Tip: Keep your XB-2 dry, the broken Hammonds I saw mostly suffer from humidity/condensation.

Reaction score
Hi Krasi Purple. No, I don't have it. I already sold a set of those from my defective XB-2 to someone else. You could try to find an XB-2 which has a defective sound generator and buy this for a few bucks.

Reaction score
Hello! I need help. Could someone please send me files of versions 1.2 and 2 for XB-2 Thank you! My email : (e-mail address removed)

Reaction score
Hi XB-2 owners,

For those who are still on the version 1 of the Hammond XB-2 or for those whose EPROMs failed: I can deliver the Vernsion 2 sets of EPROMs. They are easy to install and give a lot of possibilities over Version 1. Check out xb2.oldew.nl, it is connected to a webshop for international payment. I normally ship within a week to anywhere in the world.

The ROMs are no cure for XB-2's with a defective CPU or Custom chip.

I am currently very happy with my XB-2 in conjunction with the Neo Instruments Ventilator, this combination gives the sound of the XB-2 a big boost.

Tip: Keep your XB-2 dry, the broken Hammonds I saw mostly suffer from humidity/condensation.

Hello, are you still able to ship version 2 EPROM's?

Reaction score
Hello, are you still able to ship version 2 EPROM's?
I have my two original ROMs, I can send those. It is also possible to send the BIN images, so you (or someone else) can burn the image to the Eprom. I also have an installation manual. (I removed the website some time ago).

Reaction score
I have my two original ROMs, I can send those. It is also possible to send the BIN images, so you (or someone else) can burn the image to the Eprom. I also have an installation manual. (I removed the website some time ago).

please you can send me? i have a blank screen in my xb-2 and i hope to save it it

Reaction score
please, you can help me? i have a blank screen to my Xb-2 i hope to save it !! i have found on ebay the upgrade eprom, but is too expensive for test!!!

Reaction score
I have my two original ROMs, I can send those. It is also possible to send the BIN images, so you (or someone else) can burn the image to the Eprom. I also have an installation manual. (I removed the website some time please, you can help me?
please, you can help me? i have a blank screen to my Xb-2 i hope to save it !! i have found on ebay the upgrade eprom, but is too expensive for test

Reaction score
i have try but is impossible send a private message....!! this is the error message:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please start a conversation with one of the following staff members: Ian

Reaction score
i have try but is impossible send a private message....!! this is the error message:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please start a conversation with one of the following staff members: Ian
Same here. Send me an email on (cryptic, to avoid spam): [my forum name]@[my forum name].nl

Ask a Question