Yamaha Deluxe Hardshell Case for MOTIF XF8/S90XS - $300

Reaction score
Price drop: I need to sell this. Will take $150. Hasn't been used since original ad.

email:
jhmusicinc@gmail DOT com

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Consider that unless you plan to be buried in the house it may be a wise investment in case you ever have to move. Or would you trust your typical furniture moving company with your $3000 "baby" ? :eek:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hell, if I didn't have to pay international shipping and if the dimensions fit my Kurzweil PC3K8 I'd be seriously considering it as a backup as well.

Considering any 88 keyboard case worth a damn sells for a minimum of $300 these days that's a pretty good deal.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Hell, if I didn't have to pay international shipping and if the dimensions fit my Kurzweil PC3K8 I'd be seriously considering it as a backup as well.

Considering any 88 keyboard case worth a damn sells for a minimum of $300 these days that's a pretty good deal.

Gary ;)

Keep in mind if the keyboard is slightly larger you can always cut an inch of foam away and there would still be PLENTY of padding in this thing. Also from what I've read it fits other 88 key keyboards as well.

I don't play out anymore and have a 2 year old. We just bought a house. My keyboards's not leaving the house.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, but I'd hate to have to cover up the huge ugly Yamaha logo with duct tape :) Especially since I have a bone to pick with Yamaha about their Linux support. It's like giving aid and comfort to the enemy :D :D :D

Anyway, right now my keyboard doesn't move an inch from my basement studio either but I'm thinking I may end up moving in a few years and when the time comes I ain't trusting my $3000 baby to a ratty cardboard shipping carton.

More than likely I'll end up ordering a custom case from these guys who won't kill me on import duties and shipping.

http://www.multi-caisses.com/en/

Gary ;)

Ask a Question