300NX guitars and bass voices croaked?

Reaction score
I have a RD300NX that I have gigged with steadily for a couple of years. I have been taking it into the studio during the week for a few projects. Couple of days ago I pulled up the acoustic bass voice from the 300 and it is soft, and very reverberated. Sounds just awful. Normally it is a beautiful acoustic bass voice. I’ve gone through the settings for the voices to no avail. The bass voices that are layered with other voices are the same, soft with tones of reverb. Anybody have an idea in regards to what I did or how I can fix it? It’s really causing some grief in the studio, and the voice sounds the same live or recorded. The other voices, (strings, organs, brass and pads etc ) seem to be fine. Justthe guitars and basses. Sure would appreciate any suggestions or advice here.
Thanks!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I'd suggest performing a system backup if you haven't already and try a system factory reset.

Gary .;)

Ask a Question