420 Blues

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Some very cool sounds there Happyrat!
Why did you call it 420 Blues?
Just btw. . . We in Aus. have just legalised (or about to) marijuana for medical purposes. I think this is a good thing.
Pain relief.
High on music!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
It's explained in the song notes on Soundcloud and on the title page of the video.

The Canadian Gov't just legalized Mary Jane for Recreational Use here in Canada today.

It doesn't go into effect until spring of next year but the legislation passed in Parliament today.

This was my musical homage to the journey we all took to get here.

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Thanks.

I'm really proud of this one. I think it's some of my best work yet.

Just goes to show, quality gear is a worthwhile investment.

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Google the origin of "420" and prepare to be dazzled and confused by all the conflicting stories about it.

It's a global thing so I'm surprised you hadn't heard of it.

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I used a website called stupeflix.com

They give themselves a huge final credit at the end of the video.

All I had to do was log in with my gmail account, upload the tune, create a title page, upload about 100 pictures from my wallpaper files and pick a theme and the rest was so simple and step by step a monkey could do it. It even handled uploading the vid to youtube and after that all I had to do was go to my youtube control panel and edit out all the stupeflix garbage in the description.

The entire process took about a half hour cause I have a lousy upload speed on my connection.

Definitely easy peasy.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I used a website called stupeflix.com

They give themselves a huge final credit at the end of the video.

All I had to do was log in with my gmail account, upload the tune, create a title page, upload about 100 pictures from my wallpaper files and pick a theme and the rest was so simple and step by step a monkey could do it. It even handled uploading the vid to youtube and after that all I had to do was go to my youtube control panel and edit out all the stupeflix garbage in the description.

The entire process took about a half hour cause I have a lousy upload speed on my connection.

Definitely easy peasy.

Gary ;)
Thanks a bunch -Jim

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I found a better way for subsequent videos.

I use ProjectM visualization software with a screen cap program called Vokoscreen.

I can create a decent psychedelic video in the time it takes to simply play the song and upload it.

Believe me, I have enough on my plate perfecting my music without having to deal with learning to use a 3D renderer.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Hello Gary !

As I told it to you on SoundCloud, I find that the piece would take some strength and the basis with a more present bass!

Well, it is a good work! ;)

Ask a Question