6 year old drumming prodigy?!

Reaction score
I was on You Tube today and was doing a search For Boston vocals and came across this video, When I was 6 I was learning to tie my own shoes lol, Holy cripe what are they putting in the milk these days?! wow...

Reaction score
I've seen this kid before, he's spot on and does a fantastic job, really gets into it too. He's going to be something else as he gets older and develops more technique.

Reaction score
Amazing! How does a 6 yr old get the timing spot on? Apart from the skill of playing superbly. . just amazing!
Agreed , most 6 yr olds would panic and crash and burn hehe, he seems totally relaxed, and already mastered the process of limb seperation! I gusse he is even self taught, my hats off to him.. good to see younger generations keeping this sort of thing alive

Reaction score
I had to post this , give the kid a couple Red Bulls and turn him loose hehe, again wow.... I like the blooper cut at the end..

Ask a Question