88 keys, built in speakers, lots of sounds?

Reaction score
Hi,

1st post here. I'm replacing our C2 with a keyboard. I dont care about sampling, or sequencing. What I do want is amazing weighted action, built in speakers (not holding my breath) and lots of sounds. The piano needs to be very good. Is there such a beast? $3500 is the max budget.

Thanks,
Justin

Reaction score
that's a generous budget. for that kind of money you can buy a used korg-m3 88 and some speakers. as far as i know the one of the few keyboards that has 88 weighted action key and built in speakers is the korg PA588. That's all the advice i could give you. Hope it helps.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I just left Banjo Mart (guitar center) Based on the action and ease of use it looks like the Roland RD700GX is it. No speakers, but thats life.

Justin​

Reaction score
That's a very nice stage piano... Apart from some people reporting issues with the keys (apparently there's a problem with the finishing of the top of the keys that get worn out over time).

Gratz on your new toy :D

Ask a Question