A couple Enigma mid's

Reaction score
Another favorite electronica group,, This one is Mea culpa, I added a second drum track and room drum kit to give that heavier 1 2 kick like the original version,, I only wish i could have found the French gal vocal to mix in, but no luck but it still turned out ok..

Enigma contemplation, another lack luster midi converted,,, this one turned out suprisingly well after juggling threw few dozen patches and mixing trying to find that right sound, esp the signature engima muted snare fill :) thanks for listening

Last edited:
Reaction score
hummm no other Enigma fans in the house? lol, I had one email on you tube asking if the heart beat was really from the tone generator, yup in the SFX bank theres a heart beat !

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Gary, sometimes the weekend slows things down here at the forum. Most people have a busy life with sports and family etc.
Anyway, not my cup of tea is the electonica music. But your versions are pretty good. I like your work and your enthusiasm to music. Cheers

Reaction score
Understandable. im all over the map when it comes to music preference,,its all good fun ;) I cant wait for spring so i can be outdoors more also... thanks for listening and your feed back

Reaction score
Nice job on those, I really like the variations in the second one.

TY much for listening i really did like the way the second one turned out also , but with 1300 tones and 58 drum kits on board to play with somthing had to work? hehe BTW my cats also love to vegg out on my lap when im playing around in the music room. i have 1 short hair orange tabby and 1 long hair orange, the one in your avatar looks like our Fonzies twin!

Reaction score
YW, that's our boy Blake in the picture. He loves to walk on a leash and is very handsome. We also rescued a cat that had a wound on his neck from outside, we call him Mr. Peaches and he's blonde with a little orange, Blake is all orange. Post some pics sometime, though I know this isn't a cat forum ;) we love our guys.

Ask a Question