A few of my tunes

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
What the hey? I just discovered soundcloud on this forum and it looks like the perfect showcase for my works.

Just give me a few minutes to put on a goalie mask and a kevlar vest and then I'm ready for anything you hurl my way :D :D :D

Without further ado here's a link to some of my tunes, and stay tuned for future uploads...

http://soundcloud.com/happyrat1

Enjoy ;)

Gary

Reaction score
I think everybody taps into and develops the genre of music that appeals to them, it`s entirely logical. Your tracks had something of the "Great gates of Kiev" (pictures at an exhibition) about them. I bet you`ve heard ELP playing this . . .I particularly liked Jello Trance.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Thanks Peter. Yeah I grew up listening to a lot of 70's prog rock like Gentle Giant, ELP, Rick Wakeman, PFM, Kraftwerk, early Pink Floyd, et al. Like the plumber's code, "music finds its own level" to paraphrase an old adage a bit ;)

I know my tunes make me happy and if I can bring a few folks along for the ride I consider it an effort well spent... :D

Ask a Question