A keyboard rig for a Wizard!

Reaction score
So what I want to know - and he doesn't seem to talk about - is how he gets the audio from his iPad to the PA.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Actually i think he sort of comes across as an egomaniac in this video. "Special edition Kronos designed by Korg for ME ME ME!!!!" "Custom rotating, tilting space arm stand designed for ME ME ME!!!" :p

Gary ;)

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Well, I don’t anything about his personality, but in his defense he was probably asked by the camera person to show off and talk about his rig. If it had been Rick Wakeman or Keith Emerson they might have made the same sort of remarks— “And over here is my ginormous Moog Modular that was customized for me by Robert Moog; look, it even has this Brain Salad Surgery image on it!” ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
To me it sounded like an advert for a Korg Kronos. I'm sorry but I've lost all respect for Jordan Rudess ever since he started shilling for Korg.

Gary ;)

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Never had a Korg (or Roland) myself, but I've glanced at some of the manuals for the Kronos and it looks like an awesome synth with all of its different synthesis technologies. If someone were to gift me one, I wouldn't turn it down! I wouldn't turn down a Roland Juno-DS88, either, if you know anybody who wants to gift me one. ;)

Ask a Question