A new one..."Army of the Angels"

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
This one didn't do it for me man. I kept trying to figure out what key signature you were using and the lack of structure left me cold.

You have done and can do better man....

A la prochaine!!!

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Hello Gary! … The modes major and minor… that annoys me formidably… It is necessary to seek to find a little originality! But one can not like; it is more difficult with listening. For my part, I am very satisfied with this composition :)
So long!

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I must agree with Gary, the angels tune was not quire right. Something about it eluded me. It did not flow smoothly.
The dream tune was better. It is a mellow flowing sound. Albiet a slow and sad kinda tune but pleasant listening.
Maybe its time to pace things up a little.
Looking forward to cheerful:)

Reaction score
The translator gives me strange things…Rayblewit :p
For " Army of the Angels" , it is for me my best composition afterwards "In Memoriam" … Tastes and colors!!! :cool:
Is the main thing to be oneself satisfied with its work, not? ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Romain >>> La Reve est plus harmonique et melodique. Rabelwit et moi sont plus traditionelle dans nos gouts.

N'est pas un raison de dommage. Les gouts des peuples sont plusiers et il n'est pas possible de fait un goal avec chaque jeu :)

Essayez encore. Nous croyons que vous pouvez faire meilleur a la prochaine :)

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Basically I told him our tastes were more traditional in style and that you can't expect to hit a home run everytime you post a tune. Especially if you're posting a new one every single day of the week.

I also said that I hold him to a higher standard than most of the composers here.

This because he is a professionally trained jazz and classical pianist from a conservatory and not everyone is a fan of twelve tone stuff like Arthur Schoenberg and Anton Von Webern.

Face it. If producing art is your thing, not everyone is going to "get it" every time you try something new.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Hello! I benefitted from one week of vacation to create…
Perhaps can one too much?
Gary, I appreciate your original compositions, but I am not " fan" of your last piece... Afflicted :confused:
With each one its musical tastes, its choices, and we all are here, on this forum, of the musicians, amateurs or professionals.
Good musical creations with all and all :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbmusichelp

Latest Threads