A problem with WK-1600

Reaction score
The problem is that: some keys(15 in total,from notes G to D each) on the keyboard only make sounds when i press them for the first time. The second time i press them, they no longer produce any sounds unless i turn off and restart the keyboard. The screen keeps showing that i am still pressing those keys although i have already let them go. This problem remains even after resetting the keyboard.
i am just a beginner and can't find any ways to fix this problem after searching through the internet and user's guide.
I am not sure if anyone here owns a wk-1600 or owned one before or if other keyboards have this problem too, but i would greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me overcome this problem. Thz a lot

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
It's a 15 year old keyboard worth about $100 on craigslist. IF it's in working condition.

Repairing it would probably cost more than it's worth. IF you could even find parts for it.

My advice is sell it off for parts and buy something a bit newer.

I managed to buy a brand new WK-6600 last Xmas during the sales for $160 CDN.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Seems like it is time for me to buy a new one then:D
Thanks for giving me suggestion.

Ask a Question