About E-80..

Reaction score
I recently sold my E-80, but i need it's electronic drum kit samples. Is there any one who can record these kits with their G-70, E80 or any of BK series keyboards? It would only take 5 minutes of your time, but it would mean the world to me. And please record them without reverb effect.

If you guys can help me with this, i will be able to complete my Mega-Roland drum kit archive (as Sf2 and Wav) and i will gladly share them with you. But first i need these E-80 (SC-8820) drum kits. Thanks so much in advance.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Seriously? You expected a reply within 24 hours?

Sure lots of people visit this forum but MOST of us don't own Rolands. Of those who do just how many do you think own the exact model you are asking for? Out of those how many do you think will take the time and trouble to set up to record and edit 30 Megs of WAV samples and bother to upload them here or to someplace like dropbox that can accommodate files that large? 5 minutes to record all those samples is being ridiculously optimistic.

Seriously? You're bitching after 24 hours without an instant response?

Gary ;)

Reaction score
bk9 can record wave files onboard and yes it only takes 5 mins to go through a drum kit. i can do all the editing.

"You're bitching after 24 hours without an instant response?"

i dont need to take that from you. Its been 4 days since i asked for help. You are just spamming, not helping.

Reaction score
@RolandFan I wasn't going to say anything here because I was hoping it would fade away, but given that you have decided to reignite it I feel I should say something.

People are here to chat, share their experiences, and help each other where they can. Members are not asked to pay subscription fees, and if you ask for help then members are under no obligation to assist you. That being said, there are quite a few very helpful members on here who go out of their way to help out others - even though there is often nothing in it for them. @happyrat1 is one of these members, and he is a pillar of the community here. I am sorry that no one was able to help you with your query - as happyrat1 rightly pointed out it was quite specific and you are asking a lot. Your subsequent behaviour comes across as entitled, spoilt and childish, and there is no place for that here.

Now let's all move on and play nicely :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbmusichelp

Latest Threads