ACMP Limitation

Reaction score
I have come across a couple of limitations on my PSR-E423 and for future reference I was wondering if these capabilities are available on the Casio CTK6000 or 7000?

- Ability to shut off single-fingered chords in favour of 3-fingered chords in the Accompaniment mode,
- Ability to change the octave of the Accompaniment mode independently (e.g. independent of Split),
- Ability to change the volume of the Accompaniment mode independently (e.g. independent of Styles).

The Y_man

Reaction score
I have come across a couple of limitations on my PSR-E423 and for future reference I was wondering if these capabilities are available on the Casio CTK6000 or 7000?

- Ability to shut off single-fingered chords in favour of 3-fingered chords in the Accompaniment mode,

Oddly, the older PSR's use to let you to this, but it's an annoying feature of the Casio CTK-7000 too that you can not turn the one finger mode off.

- Ability to change the octave of the Accompaniment mode independently (e.g. independent of Split),

No, the Casio can not do this either.

- Ability to change the volume of the Accompaniment mode independently (e.g. independent of Styles).

You should be able to do this on the Yamaha

Page 62 of your manual explains how.

The Y-man

Ask a Question