Adaptor specs

Reaction score
Hi, just seeking help with purchasing the correct adaptor for my Miles 668 keyboard.
I need an Australian adaptor and all I know is that it's 9v 800ma but I don't know the diameter of the DC end...I know that a 2.5mm female end is too big.
If anyone has a Miles 668 could you please advise? Thanks guys appreciate any help I can get.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I can't give you any specifics other than to search on Ebay for a compatible adaptor.

However I will give you a warning. Aside from the Voltage and Amperage ratings, you must also determine if the supply is a regulated supply or not.

Attaching a non regulated supply to a board that requires a regulated supply would be disastrous and could fry the whole thing.

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Your best bet is to contact the manufacturer or an authorized Australian dealer and put the question to them.

They'd probably have a compatible adaptor in stock for a reasonable price.

Otherwise if you just randomly plug in any generic wall wart you are playing Russian Roulette.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question