All you get of me for now :)

Reaction score
I suppose this might be cheating and maybe you don't even allow it but until I get in practice I don't want anyone hearing me live.
These however might be of interest to someone. These are free midi downloads I edited with free anvil and then played thru my Roland JV1080 to my PC soundcard, recorded with audicatity and exported to .wav. Some of the free midis were so bad I did actually have to play the correction on my Yamaha P-85 to anvil. They could still use some work I admit and especially since they were all on GM-1 and I didn't even know about GM-2 until I joined here let alone custom patch sources.
https://soundcloud.com/true-alchemy-927213468

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Alchemy, I liked it. :)
One question, the volume is a little low?
TY, yes it could be, I don't know. It seems loud enough on my car stereo but maybe not where it should be. Probably nothing is right on the sound management since I know nothing and just used my bad ears. I see I forgot a few note volume levels on the high hope lead. I knew I needed to fix those but forgot. Really I expect to redo all my midis after learning here theres more than GM-1. I tried other instruments for that lead and from what I had I chose that but I would like to perfect the true sound at some point. Some things I emphasized more over the original because I liked it like that. I did these knowing next to nothing without outside input.

Reaction score
A couple of Pink Floyd tracks...nice!
TY, but maybe I should have put up something else since I now realize it's kinda like meeting up at a china buffet if you were Chinese :D:D

I did have others up too but these are my favorites of the list.

Last edited:

Oriane Lima

Hold on
Reaction score
You know, the sound quality of your instrument is exceptional. I listened to the songs on my iPad, with and without headphones. With headphones, the sound is simply amazing. I very much liked the sound of the instruments, and arrangements you have made. Congratulations Alchemy, It's Just a Small sampling of the alchemical transformation of what you can do in music.:)

Reaction score
You know, the sound quality of your instrument is exceptional. I listened to the songs on my iPad, with and without headphones. With headphones, the sound is simply amazing. I very much liked the sound of the instruments, and arrangements you have made. Congratulations Alchemy, It's Just a Small sampling of the alchemical transformation of what you can do in music.:)
WOW, thank you! This is what I thought. I got that JV1080 maybe 5-6 years ago and started messing with midis for the first ime. Playing them thru the 1080 and my roland amp and pulsating the walls I thought WOW! I began playing it for anyone who came over. I assume newer synths sound even better but I was shocked. I also wonder how much I lost to these recordings from what I hear pounding from the amp from the original edited midis.

Reaction score
TY, but maybe I should have put up something else since I now realize it's kinda like meeting up at a china buffet if you were Chinese :D:D

I did have others up too but these are my favorites of the list.
Hey if you like it, you like it. There's no rules! I have other interests musical interests too, I can assure you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbmusichelp

Latest Threads