Alpha zone revisted

Reaction score
This is actually one of the few surviving sequences i made years ago with my Quadrasynth and Voyetra Gold software, nothing fancy but I re-vamped it today with the JP-80 tone bank with the Integra,

Reaction score
I weep for the infirmity that robbed you of your talent :(

Gary :(

Ty for listening,i got a bit misty also wondering what the hell happned to me, but such is life, im still having fun,, still thinking about maybe a controler keybaord, there is just to many cool sounds to toy with.,but i think my keyboard drumming days are over ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I feel for ya. My playing skills have never been better, but a touch of arthritis in my right shoulder makes me less and less eager to tickle the ivories these days.

Whenever the humidity is high it aches like a son of a bitch.

But I made myself a promise. If I ever lost it entirely and was unable to play I'd still compose using notation editors like sibelius to create my epic sounds. ;)

Music is the irresistable force that smashes the immovable object. :D :D :D

Rock on brutha!!!! :D

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
BTW, once I make it thru this tax season alive I have plans to remaster some of my more popular tunes and post them on Youtube.

I've found a lazy way to create psychedelic animations for my tunes using a visualizer library called ProjectM and an MP3 Player called Clementine.

They're both open source and work on my linux machines and there are Windozer ports of them available as well.

You may want to look into these to jazz up your visuals.

I gave Alpha Zone another listen and subscribed to your channel as well.

It's a solid piece of prog rock work. Be proud. :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
BTW, once I make it thru this tax season alive I have plans to remaster some of my more popular tunes and post them on Youtube.

I've found a lazy way to create psychedelic animations for my tunes using a visualizer library called ProjectM and an MP3 Player called Clementine

Sounds great ,,,Gota love technology!

Reaction score
This is just awesome buddy, hope you dig up some more gems and keep doing what you're doing and enjoy
! Really dug that one!

Ask a Question