"AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED WHILE SAVING A RESOURCE"

Reaction score
How can i remove the message "AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED WHILE SAVING A RESOURCE" every move a make this message appears

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
If this is while you're trying to save something on a Korg keyboard, there are a few possibilities I can think of, but I have no familiarity with Korg models so these are just guesses:

(1) The drive you're trying to save to might be full or have some other problem, such as not being formatted as the keyboard is expecting, or being in a write-protected state.

(2) There might be some sort of problem with the keyboard's save function, such as a bad ROM chip.

(3) There might be something wrong with the data you're trying to save, such as a bad flash memory, which keeps the keyboard from being able to read the data correctly and copy it to the saved memory area.

Reaction score
Can you describe precisely the order of what you are doing before this message is displayed and what keyboard you are experiencing it with?

Typically error messages like this in a Korg is due to (1) using a memory stick not formatted within the keyboard and (2) when trying to save a resource which is protected.

EG
Global Menu then look for a Lock Tab, and in there you can unlock the resources protection.

Reaction score
Come posso rimuovere il messaggio "SI VERIFICATO UN ERRORE DURANTE IL SALVATAGGIO DI UNA RISORSA" ad ogni mossa viene visualizzato questo messaggio
Pure io ho lho stesso problema non so come fare non mi legge USB qualcuno mi può aiutare

Reaction score
16672540989474230869952197141623.jpg

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Why don't you just tell the guy how to fix it here instead of giving him sketchy phone number that looks like a scam to me...

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
Gary, why are you responding? Did I miss something?

Yes, you missed the posts he was responding to. I deleted them because they consisted of a phone number to call. It isn't wise to post one's personal phone number in a public forum, and posting a business phone number could be deemed a commercial advertisement. Also, they posted several times in a row, which can be deemed spam, although in this case it may have simply been a strong desire to be helpful.

The individual who posted the phone number should simply post a message asking the other person to contact them via personal message to request assistance, and then they can give the other person their phone number privately instead of spamming it repeatedly for the entire world to see.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
JUSTIFICATION !!!!

Actually, a clarification by Michal would not have been necessary if your two postings Gary were deleted also.
Think about it!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Some boards display a "post deleted" placeholder but personally I think that's petty and ugly and a worthless distraction..

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Unless you used a funny message, like "This Spam Has Been Fried By The Moderator" :D

That would be fun :D

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
It's not wise to post your personal phone number in an internet forum, and spam if it's a commercial phone number. If you want to let someone contact you for assistance, the best way is through your forum profile or via private message, then you can share your contact information with them that way, privately.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
NO explanation. NO introduction.

Just: "Call this spammy number in India"

This STINKS of a scam.

Ask a Question