Android Music Sheet/Sequencer

Reaction score
Hi, is there any Android App that connects to the keyboard and you can use to learn reading music sheets? Or use it as a sequencer for the keyboard? I am searching but seems only with IOS is possible. I have a Samsung Tablet. Than you very much

Diego

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Have you looked in the Google Play store? There are MIDI controller apps, sheet music apps, and sequencers, but I don't have any experience with them. MidiSequer and MidiSequer2 are sequencer apps. Just search for something like "best android midi sequencer" or "best android midi controller" or "best android sheet music app" and you'll likely find some sites that rate different apps.

Reaction score
Thank you Micheal, I didn't know it was possible but now I know I will search and share the results (once I tested it). Thank you for the help

Diego

Reaction score
I have used Audio Evolution for years. It works well with an Android pad with an USB->MIDI cable. There could be better apps today.

Reaction score
Well... The android apps are usually not as good as the iOS apps, but maybe Walk Band, Evolution, the Cakewalk app, or even Soundtrap could be some options.

Ask a Question