Android to external monitor

Reaction score
I have a Lenovo Android tablet, to help my eyesight I'd like to connect it to my external monitor, what cables / adapters are required please? Recommendations greatly appreciated.
Thanks & regards.
Gary

Reaction score
I have a Lenovo Android tablet, to help my eyesight I'd like to connect it to my external monitor, what cables / adapters are required please? Recommendations greatly appreciated.
Thanks & regards.
Gary
Mr. Gary, Just so you know, this is a keyboard site; as in
1624970754589.png

I'm assuming that your tablet has the ability to 'Cast'; which means transmit audio and video wirelessly. If your monitor is tied to a computer you should be able to Cast to your computer which would then display the audio/video you are 'casting' to the monitor. If you just have a monitor then purchase one of these --> link and connect it to your monitor. The device is a casting 'receiver'. You cast to the device which is connected to your monitor and then you'll see on that screen. This way no wires/cables to connect and your not restricted by those wires and cables. transmission range is farther than any cable your connected to. So you could sit on your couch, and transmit to the monitor across the room. Also, if you have a TV you can connect the linked hardware I pointed to above to your TV r and then you can project the tablet to your big screen TV.

Reaction score
Mr. Gary, Just so you know, this is a keyboard site; as in View attachment 2344.

I'm assuming that your tablet has the ability to 'Cast'; which means transmit audio and video wirelessly. If your monitor is tied to a computer you should be able to Cast to your computer which would then display the audio/video you are 'casting' to the monitor. If you just have a monitor then purchase one of these --> link and connect it to your monitor. The device is a casting 'receiver'. You cast to the device which is connected to your monitor and then you'll see on that screen. This way no wires/cables to connect and your not restricted by those wires and cables. transmission range is farther than any cable your connected to. So you could sit on your couch, and transmit to the monitor across the room. Also, if you have a TV you can connect the linked hardware I pointed to above to your TV r and then you can project the tablet to your big screen TV.
Many thanks for the prompt reply Dave, will definitely follow up on your advice!

Reaction score
Mr. Gary, Just so you know, this is a keyboard site; as in View attachment 2344.

Bought an adapter, downloaded Miraplug and all good Dave, great job,many thanks again..!
B.regards
Gary

Reaction score

Just twigged Dave, apologies. I have a Yamaha Genos keyboard, self taught 'advanced beginner'..! Eyesight getting better but original thread to help me mirror the tablet to a spare monitor I have, thanks to you all done, now just looking for a recommended Bluetooth page turner & how to set it up..

Ask a Question