Angel Audio "patch tapes" (D50??? DW8000???)

Reaction score
OK...
cleaning out some "stuff".... I remember (vaguely) these patch tapes. I had a Roland D50 and Korg DW8000, at the time so I'm not sure WHICH tapes these went to.
I hate to just throw them away, I KNOW at the time... I loved the patches and used a lot of them.
Anyway..... The price is right (free) IF you still have the synth, can use them (and remember what they are for LOL)....

Attachments

• angel audio.jpg
    angel audio.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 129
Reaction score
I have a friend with a DW8000 and a recent battery replacement resulted in total loss of factory patches. If you still have the tapes I would appreciate the opportunity to obtain them in an attempt to get the beast back up and running. Anyone with any helpful suggestions on reanimating the DW8000 ?

Reaction score
Hi Ronnie... Yeah, they are somewhere... I TRIED to send them to a guy (who gave me his address) but they were returned as "no such address). They are stuck around here somewhere.... These are NOT the factory paths tho... these were a set of custom ones.
I'll take a look... I'll be on the road next week, but will look for them when I get back....

Reaction score
Hi Ronnie... Yeah, they are somewhere... I TRIED to send them to a guy (who gave me his address) but they were returned as "no such address). They are stuck around here somewhere.... These are NOT the factory paths tho... these were a set of custom ones.
I'll take a look... I'll be on the road next week, but will look for them when I get back....
Appreciate your willingness to help, B3. Have a great road trip.

Reaction score
Appreciate your willingness to help, B3. Have a great road trip.
Wondering if the Korg DW8000 patch tape cassettes ever turned up ? Thanks for your time, B3 ...and...Happy New Year...(hope you have a very lucrative gig this evening)

Ask a Question