another new (oldie) pain

k10

Reaction score
hello forum.

Yet another old brain hoping to extract info from the young & the knowelgable....

1) I want to try the casio light up keyboards - yes I know that it will do me no good, its the devils work and what I need is muscle memory but please assist this old git.... I want to play my MIDI files on the keyboard and have the keys lights come on. I want to adjust the BPM. I can load the MIDI to the keyboard or control it from my PC. If I do control it from the PC, any free software?
Can this be done with all the Casio Light Ups? Just the 'high' ones? Any other brands?

** clarify... I know LK keyboards play Casio preinstalled songs whilst flashing the keys - I want to play my own midi files, control the speed and flash the keys **

2) Headphones. As you age - your ears get bigger. Mine no longer fit in my headphones comfortably and I need some thing better for periods over two hours. Are they any headphones that would accomodate huge ears? I'm looking for cushioned (ideally closed) that are over 100mm top to bottom and over 70mm front to back. Need to cost less than £100. Much more than £100 and I'll consider putting the money towards 'reduction surgery' and even consider have something trimmed off my ears whilst i'm about it.

Thanks in advance - all replies, links and suggestions of alternative sources welcome.

Ask a Question