Any other hobbies besides keyboard and/or piano playing ?

Reaction score
Lots of hobbies besides playing my Yamaha keyboard...

Motorcycles --- I have a 2007 Honda Shadow 750 (46,528 original miles and counting!)
0623192009b.jpg

Music -- I have a total of 17 instruments here in my music room, mostly guitars and an electronic drum set by Alesis. I use Reaper and Audacity for recording, and Finale for MIDI.

Golf -- Yes, I know... I'm one of those lunatics who chases a little white ball around! LOL... Best round ever was an 82 on a public 18 hole course - and I still can't beat that score. Maybe I'm probably gettin' too old. Hmmm... maybe if I play from the Senior Tees I might do it! LOL... :)

Reaction score
My hobby is playing piano and singing both simultaneously. Now, I am working on xxxtentacion songs but it is a hard task for me.
When you say hard Ben, what do you mean? - if you have listed any publicly then I would like to hear. I have finally "listed" one piece publicly and need to add more before clog-popping time, but it's like i'm dragging myself kicking and screaming into the arena,

Reaction score
Ham Radio and Cubing.
Another ham radio operator here!. My real hobby (and which turned out to become my daily work) is working on electronics, computers and such. So when I bought my first synthesizer, a used Yamaha SY77 which needed some repairs, I was hooked both in playing and in fixing synths. It has became a secondary hobby!. I have also a vintage motorcycle, a Yamaha FJ1200, but now is in need of some care. Mechanics is also another hobby of mine, so will work on it as time permits

73 Jose EB5AGV

Reaction score
Another ham radio operator here!. My real hobby (and which turned out to become my daily work) is working on electronics, computers and such. So when I bought my first synthesizer, a used Yamaha SY77 which needed some repairs, I was hooked both in playing and in fixing synths. It has became a secondary hobby!. I have also a vintage motorcycle, a Yamaha FJ1200, but now is in need of some care. Mechanics is also another hobby of mine, so will work on it as time permits

73 Jose EB5AGV
I just checked out your shack on QRZ - Wowza! I read your bio and understand now why it looks like it does. I'd kill myself in that room!

Rich
K0RNA

Ask a Question