Any Style Play app on Ipad can export to Yamaha keyboard?

Reaction score
I'm using YC88, this keyboard doesn't have style play included. I'm looking for an app on Ipad which could play style (pop, ballad, rock...) and export directly realtime to my keyboard. So I could play song.
Many thanks

Reaction score
Welcome.

Arranger Apps for iPad’s are limited in numbers.

Checkout, xMure, My Band and one man band.

There are App options for a Windows PC.

Reaction score
Hi,

IReal Pro. on the Ipad will give you a limited amount different genres of auto accompaniment, as they dont use styles as such
it allows you to input chord progressions and can play them in any sequence like intros, verse , chorus and can output as a midi file.

I have imported the midi file in to Cakewalk by Bandlab and it works very well but have not tried it on a Yamaha keyboard

Brian

Reaction score
Hi,

IReal Pro. on the Ipad will give you a limited amount different genres of auto accompaniment, as they dont use styles as such
it allows you to input chord progressions and can play them in any sequence like intros, verse , chorus and can output as a midi file.

I have imported the midi file in to Cakewalk by Bandlab and it works very well but have not tried it on a Yamaha keyboard

Brian
Thanks Mr. Fellwalker.

Ask a Question