Any WK Users out there give me a tip??

Reaction score
I cant remember how I did it b4 but I want to have "BRASS/SAX" sounds
capable of "frill" (possibly Im not saying that right...i got out of band when i was in 9th grade)
but basically I want my brass/reed section to be able to make that "slur/frill" sound at the END of a note----(i.e. sounds like you've ran out of air and the note takes a dive downwards).
p.s my apologies to the music/written literate If im using the wrong term/vernacular ...

many many many thanx to ne1 who can help me on this one---- (err..no "retard/how slow r u jokes pleez...2.5 years of chemo has given me a real problem with memory and I cant seem to find any written information so far on what im trying to describe).
again TYVM!
Doc :)

Reaction score
nawh nawh nawh brutha!....
you ever heard a Funk-Brass section and on the finish or a riff it sounds like a
"signal degrade with a pitch bend" MY KB used to do it and I have no idea wth i went and F'd up but I sho want it back :( -----
Its a VERY natural sound not just a simple note-dive . I used to play trumpet n skool but fergot the term for it. It requires you to use a very forceful burst and then back off real fast and you end up with this truly funky/great natural degenerating sound :)

Reaction score
My WK-3800 has a tone named "breathy sax"...maybe this is the one your talking about.

Reaction score
i got the same tone bro----- but striking the key hard doesnt produce the effect im talkn about---- does it on yers?? GOD i wish i could remember the frikn TERM for what im talkn about guys-----i feel like a complete tard!!!-- i knew this in frikn 6th GRADE!!----
*sigh* sux bein 50 doods....... allicansay ...

Reaction score
Velocity is the term for controlling the sound when you're hitting the key harder/softer.

Reaction score
yep...i know that one...
im describing the "sound" made with brass/reed instrument at the end of keystroke that scales down with a diminishing volume---(not the same...)

Reaction score
I know man but its not if it is it HAS to have another "feature" or sub-menu...
sorry im bein such a P.I.A n00b and all but if you've gota WK and have played any brass at all (i do know its relevant to "velocity" though) you'll here that so close to real "frill" ,"divedown" town that its incredible on this level KB ..Im just gonna do a reset and hope to god i get it--both my PC's were bios-shell hacked and im dead n the H2o now as far as all my saved data... It's jsut really important for me to have when starting to try to use the "save format" function (or watever u callit= save tone/kb setup and title edit) So the KB is setup for LIVE performance and all yeh do is "recall". That way yer KB is split/has right tones/rhythm ect..
thanx everyone regardless :)

Ask a Question