Anyone from around Surrey interested in joining Prog band?

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum so I hope this is allowed :) sorry if not.

Ending Paths are a 5 piece (looking for a 6th) Prog rock/metal band in the style of Dream Theater, Haken, Rush, Coheed and Cambria and a lot more influences.
We're all degree students at the academy of contemporary music and are very very committed to the band.
Our writing style involves intricate synth work and orchestral hooks, a keys player is a necessity for these songs to come to life.
We're gigging now with a few under our belt and more planned throughout the year, we've had unbelievable feedback at our gigs and look forward to the future.
If we hear from you, we'll arrange an audition at your convenience. We'll send you a demo to learn before hand and when you're ready we'll bring you in and see what you can do!
Reply here and we'll give you an email to contact us directly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 378

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
It might help if you mentioned whether it was Surrey UK or Surrey BC or for that matter any of a dozen or so Surreys that probably popped up during the days of the old British Empire.... ;)

I'll assume for now though that you mean Surrey UK.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question