Audio amp and speakers

Reaction score
I have a Yamaha DGX-670 and have a great sound using headset. I'd like to reproduce that with a Bose L1 tower and base woofer. Anyone experienced with this setup?

Reaction score
I have a Yamaha DGX-670 and have a great sound using headset. I'd like to reproduce that with a Bose L1 tower and base woofer. Anyone experienced with this setup?
My acoustic guitar player sometimes does acoustic shows, which is 2 guitars and occasionally I join in. He has the Bose L1 system. When I've run keys through it, it sounds great out-front but very muffled on-stage. Never took the time to explore why this is. Now THIS system sounds phenomenal; best I have heard. Check the reviews, all of them are just about 5 star and I can confirm that this system sounds awesome. And less expensive than the L1 to boot....

Reaction score
You need a stereo to mono splitter cable to connect the DGX stereo audio output Jack to other mono audio gear, such as the Bose L-1.

Reaction score
I’ve used the splitter and have moved on from the Bose. First, Bose didn’t sound that great in the midrange, in addition, the actual tower was unstable, a known problem. Then looked at the Evolve-30M at Guitar Center, however; the midrange still sounded distorted with an overpowering base. The Evolve and the Yamaha 1000K have mixers, Bose doesn’t, so I’m going to continue to make adjustments on the mixers to see if I can gain a realistic midrange sound. Haven’t found the Yamaha, but still looking for one. That all said, I really like the DGX670. Much improved over predecessors.

Ask a Question