Available piano/keyboard player in S. Orange County, CA.

Reaction score
I play everyday and for a long, long time. All types of music, classical, classic rock, R&B, blues and show tunes if ya need 'em.

Looking to just jam or possibly some gigging. Have been a couple of bands, solo, singer back up including hire for weddings, bars, resturants, etc. Am good at reading a crowd /situation and playing what's called for.

Play from score, fake book, and/or by ear. I record my own stuff once in a while.

Reaction score
keyboard player

Jerry, my name is James. I live in Mission Viejo. I wrote some songs about 25 years ago and would like to make a CD. I am not a pro. My plan is to get pro musicians to play the instrumental backup,have that recorded,and then record my vocals later. I would send the musicians a demo CD with songsheets to practice with,showing chord changes. The demo CD is me singing the songs with my guitar. I could use a keyboard person to do the chord changes so I would be able to follow along to do my singing later. The players would all come together to practice as a unit at my place at noon Dec 30. Recording is at a studio in Irvine later that day. Pay is $250

Reaction score
Jerry,
We are Jangus, Laguna Beach based band looking for a new keyboard player.
All original material.
Interested?

Ask a Question