AX Synth Ribbon Cable

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Bryan Conway, and this is my first ever attempt at using a forum, so please bear with me! I am trying to find somewhere to purchase ribbon cable needed for the Roland AX Synth. I am not talking about the ribbon controller here, I need the actual ribbon cable that connects inside the body of the keyboard itself. I have been looking for months, and can't get any help with this. I have a friend who is a retired electrical engineer, he has fixed my keytars many times in the past, but we need to find a supplier of the correct ribbon cable to finalize the repairs. Does anyone know of where i could find and purchase the correct cable? I would greatly appreciate any help with this, because I have run out of options! Thank you very much! PS-- If you have knowledge of what type of cable is needed and could identify it for me, that would be a huge help also. Thanks!!!!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
a few places to try...

and check ebay for junkers and parts.

let us know how it works out.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question