AX-Synth

Reaction score
Just added the AX-Synth to my arsenal of gear. Have been salivating over these for a few years, as long as they've been out. Got the hard case, stand, and extra long midi cable also. Can't wait to shred on this thing. Ah, the novelties. Hahaha. Anybody have one?

Reaction score
Just added the AX-Synth to my arsenal of gear. Have been salivating over these for a few years, as long as they've been out. Got the hard case, stand, and extra long midi cable also. Can't wait to shred on this thing. Ah, the novelties. Hahaha. Anybody have one?

I have an AX-1 I bought ages ago, but unfortunately the band broke up before I got around to integrating it into my rig. :(

After a long hiatus, I'm looking to rejoin a band and hope to eventually get this into my setup. I may have to bug you for some pointers if/when I get around to it. I have a lengthy midi cable as well but would prefer to go wireless. What genre are you playing and how have you like it so far?

Ask a Question