Backing PA 1000

Reaction score
1606478552944.png

Reaction score
Dave.

It may be its and buts.

Are you saving a Style or a Song?

Some Styles have various parts Muted by default.

Alas not having had a PA for a year now I cannot try to replicate your problem.

Maybe another PA1000 owner here can try on theirs, I know Scott has one.

If you are on Facebook, Korg UK have started a Korg Club Group so joining that Group and posting there will get a Korg staffer reading the post and Leigh, Adam or Luke would probably respond.

Reaction score
Hi Col, I only save to songbook. I do changes to voices ect; then save with a song title
i don't do Facebook or Twitter, but if this is just Korg I may look again. Again I thank you for your help, it's nice for a reply even if it's not an answer you wanted sometimes.

Reaction score
All sorted. my description was a bit off, I should have said Mute on screen not turned off.
With help from Saulo at Korg, I did the following:
Select Global
Lock > then on righthand side select Control >Lower to take lock on/off
I have also found that on some styles where I had trouble hearing the first beat in STS 1, muting the backing is helping me pick up first beat better. Good day all round!!

Reaction score
Dave.

Glad you found Saulo, he is a top guy and very helpful.

I asked a question about the Korg Kross 2 that I had and he said he would find out and get back to me when he knew, but did say that it would take some time.

True to his word three months or so later he wrote saying that the additional content was going live to download the next day.

He also confirmed that SST would not be possible via an OS update to the Kross 2 which was one of the reasons I sold it on.

Reaction score
All sorted. my description was a bit off, I should have said Mute on screen not turned off.
With help from Saulo at Korg, I did the following:
Select Global
General Controls
Lock > then on righthand side select Control >Lower to take lock on/off
I have also found that on some styles where I had trouble hearing the first beat in STS 1, muting the backing is helping me pick up first beat better. Good day all round!!

Ask a Question