Bad news from Quiklok user...

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Im sorry having to do this but unfortunately I need to share with you this bad experience as a costumer of Quiklok.
I need to buy spare parts for a keyboard stand I bought, so I emailed a guy in charge of "International Sales" and had no response at all, then I wrote to 2 more contacts, inluding quiklok´s own web "contact" page with absolute NO RESPONSE, except for the bot "no reply" email I got after sending the message. I waited around 10 days after each email/message.
I need to buy those spare parts but no one in that company would ever even respond to my messages, what kind of costumer support or after buy care is that??
Im sorry I have to rant about this, because I considered them a cool brand and their product is really good, but they leave no choice. So please if you have any way of letting this message arrive at someone in the company let them know they´re really letting a buyer down.

Reaction score
At the moment there’s a high chance the manufacturer is in lockdown, given what’s going on in the world.

You might need to exercise a little patience when ordering parts for anything.

Reaction score
At the moment there’s a high chance the manufacturer is in lockdown, given what’s going on in the world.

You might need to exercise a little patience when ordering parts for anything.
I completely understand, but the first emails i sent were from first days of FEBRUARY. And in any case they could just have the kindness of simply writing me back letting me know theyre having problems, and to wait, etc. dont you think?

Reaction score
I think their parent company is in Germany. You could be better off to try ordering through a dealer, although extrodinary circumstances are in play at the present time.

Reaction score
Quicklok is an Italian Company so at this present time you have no chance of a response from them.

You could try contacting Thomann who are a German company and a big retailer of kit in the Eu they may be able to supply spares

Last edited:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
If Quiklok is anything like Onstage they will end up directing you to the local distributor in your country who carries their products for warranty support.

Try contacting the main distributor for your country if you need quick service.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Alright tnaks to all you guys for the kind responses. For the moment I will just wait until afeter all this virus menace thing and try again. I hope everyone turned OK

Ask a Question