basic question

Reaction score
hey all,

just getting back into this after last being into keyboards/midi stuff in 90's and early 00's. Seems quite different. I'm thinking about getting a M-audio 88 hammer action midi controller. Was considering the iOS Korg gadget app..

1. anyone have this setup? If so, does it work out ok?
  2. Is the Korg gadget app fairly user friendly?

I basically am looking to be able to find various patches I like and switch around during live stuff.. and also be able to write/sequence tracks on the app. Ultimately would like to bring in some samples, not sure if the korg app allows for sampling?

Just not really clear on how all this stuff fits/what goes with what, etc. I suppose best way is to just dive in but was looking for a little guidance from folks much more knowledgeable than me!

Thanks

Brad

tjw

Reaction score
I answered you on the other thread. I'm going to defer here to the folks who are more in-tune with today and what you might be able to find.

The only thing I have to offer is that I've been a Cakewalk user since late 80's. It's now the best freeware around. The learning curve on it is steep but it's very capable of whatever you want to do. Everything I ever wanted to do, I could find a way on it.

Ask a Question